5 Steps to New Siding
- Project manager will meet with the Homeowner to review the job.
- We provide a tarped perimeter around your home to catch debris.
- We protect your yard, plants and lawn furniture by moving or covering.
- We advise you to remove all loose items from shelves and walls as hammering may create vibration that could shake items off the wall or shelves.
- We provide a permit that is required to be posted on the exterior of your home.
- We provide a debris dumpster for removal of construction materials.
- We protect your driveway by placing boards under the dumpster.
2. Old Siding Removal
All necessary siding is carefully removed.
- Sheathing is inspected and replaced as needed.
- Pictures are taken of any wood that is replaced.
- Fixtures are removed and set aside to be reinstalled later. If new fixtures are provided, we will install them in place of the old.
- All related debris is disposed of in the provided dumpster.
3. New Siding Installation
- We use VSI Certified installers.
- We apply house wrap or Styrofoam insulation that is in compliance with State and City codes.
- We apply tape around all doors, windows and seams in the house wrap.
- Mounting plates are installed for fixtures, and new vents are installed for exhausts.
- New siding is installed over the contracted area using premium quality products.
- Siding and trim are caulked as needed.
4.) Clean Up
- We will notify the city and an inspector will inspect and sign the card.
- After the job is completed, a final inspection is done by the Project Manager with the Homeowner to ensure the Homeowners satisfaction.